This issue includes:
- Deactivating trigger points with soft tissue release, by Jane Johnson;
- An interview with leading academic, Professor Sarah Stewart-Brown;
- Developing the first NHS approved complementary therapy school, by Gwyn Featonby;
- Skin peels and the importance of best practice, by Dermalogica’s Candice Gardner;
- How massage techniques can help clients with fibromyalgia, by Jing’s Rachel Fairweather;
- An introduction to runner’s knee and techniques that can help, by Dawn Morse; and
- Patient-reported outcome measures relevant to therapies, by Nicola Brough and Professor Sarah Stewart-Brown.