Please be advised that any orders placed on our website will only be dispatched when the government changes its 'Stay at home' guidelines. Our warehouse will not be staffed until that time.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
We wish you continued good health at this challenging time.
In this issue, you will find:
- A special reflexology feature, providing case studies of how this therapy can be used to support a four different client groups, plus results from our special 2019 FHT Reflexology Survey
- An introduction to the Full Circle Fund, an integrated service for hospital patients with life-challenging illness, by Suzanne Ruggles, MFHT
- How to identify your dream client, by Jill Woods
- Providing complementary therapies as part of a social prescribing project, by Teresa Meeking, MFHT
- A look at green products and initiatives from seven of FHT’s valued advertisers
- A look at common injuries in breakers (break dancers)
- How to get GP referrals, by Dr Toh Wong
Plus an essential oil profile on frankincense; the latest FHT local group news; a day in the life of Hazel Tudor, MFHT, complementary therapist and local group coordinator; the latest research; expert advice; medical A-Z; an interview with Dr John Hughes, director of research at Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine and co-chair of the Research Council for Complementary Medicine; a look at the 2019 FHT Training Congress; public affairs and lots more.